Looking for talented people to fill our own white space.
Strategic Accounts Manager (Full Time)
As White Space’s Strategic Accounts Manager, you will be an integral part of the fast-moving White Space US team and be accountable for your strategic accounts. You will build your own network, based on your existing rolodex and relationships. You will personally foster relationships with new prospects, to meet our sales revenue and profitability targets. You will also help convert leads to deals coming from Marketing and Sales pipelines.
You will work with customers to ensure their satisfaction from lead creation to final production, making sure they have everything they need, thus improving our customer satisfaction and retention.
- Lead our sales efforts in key US territories, including lead and opportunity generation.
- Identify & chase potential deals and relevant projects, identify the main stakeholders related to the deal and act upon them successfully.
- Convert leads to bids, build relationships with hospitality owners, designers, architects, developers and purchasing firms.
- Develop close relationships with customers, and trade partners, own the relationship with prospects throughout the sales cycle.
- Master conversion rates from bid to deal, work closely with our Estimation Manager to ensure client expectations are met.
- Assist in bid preparation and identify possible gaps before they occur.
- Delivering winning presentations, working directly with clients to creatively solve their concerns or objections.
- Participate in industry events and online gatherings to bring deals to the table and establish collaborations.
- Experience in the B2B hospitality industry in Sales / Account management / Business Development positions
- Resides and/or has proven business relationships with interior designers, purchasing firms and other hospitality stakeholders, preferably in one of the following territories:
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- San Antonio
- New York City
- Experience working in a small hungry business – a big plus!
- Background in Interior Design / Architecture – a plus
- Background in Project Management / Millwork / Furniture Manufacturing – a plus